Also, we were informed that our exterior house color will be our first choice of Rojo Piedra. I'm very happy with this. It's one of those colors that people either love or hate, but we love it.
You can also go view some pictures of a completed Nueva Chica on the Stark Silver Creek blog. As with the one being toured, we're also in Founders' Neighborhood, so we won't have a gas stove as they apparently will in Agua Viva! Some comparisons between the pictures of the toured Nueva Chica and ours are listed below. Damian is a lot more familiar with these things since he's been tracking the house progress more closely than I; therefore, I reserve the right to correct myself after he reads this post.
- We chose weave cabinets, so those will look a bit different. I can't tell if this is the stain we chose. I think it probably is.
- Like these picture, we also have black appliances.
- I think they have a different interior package, which means the tiling and walls would be somewhat different. If they are, it's not a huge difference since I can't tell if it's even a different package!
- We'll have a window in the wall in the living room. So, in the fifth picture down, we'd have a window in that wall.
- We did not upgrade to get the outdoor cook top. Neither of us enjoys grilling, so it seemed a bit pointless.